I feel like I haven't been writing many work in progress posts lately. I like writing about the process behind my quilts, and I feel like doing so avoids the impression that my quilts somehow just materialise out of thin air (believe me, it's not the case!).
After my call for pattern testers last week, I thought I'd better get on with making my own version of the quilt (which I'm calling the High Tea Quilt) during the weekend. In the end I managed to whip up the throw size by sewing rather maniacally over the course of Sunday.
I dropped the quilt top off at Sue Burnett's just before closing time on Sunday, and I ordered fabric for binding on Monday which should arrive today. I'm really excited to have a finished quilt to show you by the time I release the pattern in a couple of weeks. I'm also very excited about the amazing versions that are coming through from my pattern testers already.