Running late for WIP Wednesday - hotel wifi is not always reliable...
I've had a stack of fabrics running from lightest peach through brightest red and on to plummy purple pulled for ages. I didn't have a pattern in mind, but then I decided to take the opportunity offered by the need to make a quilt for my local guild's Dresden plate challenge.
Getting this colour wash effect was surprising difficult and involved a lot of rearranging!
Now I'm working on hundreds of tiny dresden blades. This quilt is a bit of a moving feast so I'm keeping the final plan under wraps for now.
By the way, I've drawn the winner for my Sew Me a Song giveaway, and it was comment number 63. I've been in touch with the winner Ella already! Thank you so much to everyone who entered.