1. My Christmas Leftovers quilt. This one is basted and I actually have the binding prepped as well so should be a pretty sure thing.
2. My Blackberry Winter Blossom Quilt. I will certainly finish this one - I am just hand stitching the binding down so it is very nearly done.
3. My Garden for Birds quilt. I would like to hand this one over at the baby shower on the 27th of October, so it definitely will be finished before this quarter is out.
4. My Cherry Christmas scrappy trip along quilt. I'd like this one finished by Christmas, obviously. I only have 4 finished blocks but the other 32 are well on their way so I think it's realistic to expect a finish.
5. My Top of the Lake quilt. Despite finishing the top months ago, it is still sitting around basted but not quilted. Possibly because my quilting idea is rather ambitious and I'm a bit scared of actually doing the quilting...
6. A quilt using my bleached fabrics. To be honest I don't really think I'll finish this one but I'm including it in case I get a surge of inspiration!
7. Cowl made using this knit fabric. This one is actually nearly done too - after a bit of battle sewing the knit fabric I just need to hand stitch the turning gap.
8. A second version of the bright modern baby quilt I made earlier this year - as you can see, this is quilted and just needs binding.
9. A rather lovely (and very bright) quilt I've been working on quietly for the last little while - more to reveal on this one.
Is it wrong that I kind of wish I had a bigger list? I do have several other projects planned which will be finished before the year is out, but they're not started yet so I can't include them. Anyway, if you are participating in the finish along, make sure you link up your list very soon.
Thank you so much to Leanne for running a great finish along this year - it's been a great motivator for me (and lots of other people, by the sounds of things)!